What is Conversion Rate in Email Marketing?
Every email campaign must have a goal. It may be to get your subscribers to download a resource, buy a product, or sign up for a service. The number of subscribers that respond positively and carry out your desired actions is called conversions.
Your conversion rate for email marketing is the percentage of subscribers who take the required action in your email campaign.
This is an important metric for most marketers, as it indicates how effective your email marketing is and determines your return on investment.
- Bigger Conversion Rate should result in bigger ROI
- Can be as an indicator of your campaign performance
- It can also be an indicator if your email content is good enough to convince your customers
How to calculate Conversion Rate?
Email Marketing Conversion Rate = Number of Conversions / Number of Delivered Emails ×100
For example, if you sent out 10 emails in your campaign and, out of those 10 emails, 2 bounced, then the total number of delivered emails is 8. Going further, if, out of those 8 emails, 4 subscribers complete the goal you had for the email campaign, it means your number of conversions is 4.
Plugging all this data into our formula gives us an email marketing conversion rate of 50%.
With our team, you can become expedient at Email Marketing. Our agents have dozens of years of experience working with email marketing clients and are familiar with common deliverability issues.
We can determine your pain points and help you mend them, while simultaneously working on increasing your open and click rate, which will positively influence cost savings.
Use Amphoria’s Trend Analysis to easier open rate tracking
- Open “Trend Analysis” on the Amphoria dashboard
- Select “Conversion Rate” from the metrics dropdown on the Trend Analysis page
- Trend line should be going upward, it means your Conversion rate is good